The QKORE is a parallel grounding device, which provides an artificial, “clean” earth for hifi audio systems using both an electrical and mechanical approach. This unique product combines Nordost’s patented Mono-Filament technology with purpose-built, Low-Voltage Attractor Plates (LVAPs), constructed with a proprietary metal alloy and a passive electronic circuit, in order to draw stray high frequency noise and voltage-generated magnetic fields to a manufactured earth point, leaving a clean reference behind. This passive system is contained in a mechanically tuned housing, and outfitted with gold-plated, WBT binding posts, which easily connect each component to an artificial ground. By providing for a balanced and very “clean” ground point, by-products of electrical balance imperfections between voltage and ground are no longer added to other pollutants, dramatically increasing high quality audio circuit performances.
- Provided with a 2M Banana to Banana QKORE Wire.
- Furnished with one “QBASE Ground” binding post to ground your distribution block.
- Offers an effective ground on the primary side of the power supply.
- Provided with a 2M RCA to Banana QKORE Wire.
- Furnished with three multi-use binding posts to ground your audio circuitry.
- Grounds system components on the secondary side of the power supply, where the audio circuit is.
- Provided with a 2M Banana to Banana QKORE wire and a 2M RCA to Banana QKORE Wire.
- Furnished with three multi-use binding posts for audio circuitry, two binding posts for left and right monoblocks, and one “QBASE Ground” binding post to ground your distribution block.
- Offers an effective ground on the primary side of the power supply, for a distribution block, as well as on the secondary side of the power supply, for system components, including those with separate left and right chassis.